DCU Business School announces scholarships for their Executive MBA programme for open to exceptional candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session. The scholarships, to the value of €5,000, will be applied towards the tuition costs of the Executive MBA programme.
These scholarships will be awarded to exceptional candidates who have demonstrated ambition and leadership in their academic, professional or personal lives. The total value of the scholarship is €5000 and will be applied in whole to the first year’s tuition. MBA candidates awarded scholarships will be asked to act as an Ambassador for DCU Business School while participating in the MBA and beyond.
Candidates cannot combine this scholarship with other DCU scholarships. Furthermore, candidates cannot defer entry and must undertake the MBA commencing in 2018. The scholarship will be applied to the student’s MBA tuition. It may only be applied to the MBA and cannot be transferred to other DCU courses. Successful students will be expected to assist with the promotion of DCU through blogs, testimonials and event attendance.
Worth of Award
Value of €5,000 will be applied towards the tuition costs of the Executive MBA programme.
These scholarships will be awarded to exceptional candidates who have demonstrated ambition and leadership in their academic, professional or personal lives.
How to Apply
- Candidates are asked to submit their CV and a supporting document of not more than 500 words addressing the theme of leadership and ambition to Ruth Finnegan at [email protected]
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, noting that the deadline for the Executive MBA is July 31st.
- Scholarship candidates may be invited for an interview.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply early as scholarships may be awarded earlier than the programme closing date.
- For further information please contact Ruth Finnegan at [email protected] or 01 700 8106.
Deadline: applications close July 31st 2018