The University of the South Pacific (USP) in UK invites applications for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the South Pacific open to applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses.
USP is the premier provider of tertiary education in the Pacific region and an international centre of excellence for teaching, research consulting and training on all aspects of Pacific culture, environment and human resource development needs.
USP has campuses in 12 Pacific island countries: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Worth of Award
- One scholarship is available, starting in February 2019
- The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- The scholarship is for Master’s study only and is not applicable to distance learning courses
- The scholarship is for new students only and cannot be used to fund a course you have already started
- No additional funding will be provided for applicants with families
- The scholarship is for a maximum of two years
Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How to apply
Download the application form, and complete it in as much detail as possible.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Please submit all the required documents by email to [email protected]
Deadline: applications close on 13 July 2018 at 17:00 JFT.