The University of Sussex in UK invites applications for the Sussex Future Leaders Masters Scholarship in Engineering open to an outstanding student applying to study an eligible Masters degree in the Department of Engineering commencing in 2018/19
The University is delighted to offer a £10,000 scholarship to an outstanding student applying to study an eligible Masters degree in the Department of Engineering commencing in 2018/19. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic achievement and leadership experience in your chosen field.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
Worth of Award
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have accepted a full-time place on one of the following Masters degrees in the Department of Engineering commencing in September 2018:
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Digital Signal and Image Processing MSc
- Engineering Business Management MSc
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are in receipt of another Sussex Scholarship (i.e. Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship or Sussex Graduate Scholarship).
How to apply
- The chosen candidate will be expected to demonstrate substantial experience of leadership and compelling future plans related to their chosen field of study. Also, they should be able to provide an excellent account of their intellectual interests and have excellent grades to date.
- Your application will be assessed on your academic achievement and leadership experience in your chosen field of study.
Deadline: applications close 1 July 2018 0:00 (GMT)