Golden Gate University in USA offers a one-time scholarship for all qualified international students who enroll in a graduate degree program for 2018/2019 academic year. Students are automatically considered for this scholarship through the admission process.
The Golden Gate University’s Financial Aid Staff is here to help you make an informed decision regarding all phases of applying for and receiving financial aid. We encourage you to always consider your options, beginning with the university’s scholarships and grants — many of which are made possible through the kindness of our donors.
Matriculated and enrolled students who are U.S. citizens and permanent residents or other eligible non-citizens are required to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for any scholarship. In Step Six of the FAFSA, students must indicate Golden Gate University’s Title IV code 001205 for the FAFSA information to be received at GGU. FAFSAs should be on file at GGU at the beginning of the trimester. International students are excluded from the FAFSA requirement.
Worth of Award
- CGPA 3.30 or higher will receive USD $2,000
- CGPA 3.00 to 3.29 will receive USD $2,000
- You must be a first-time student at Golden Gate University
- You must be a graduate degree-seeking student
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student beginning in Fall 2018, Spring 2019, or Summer 2019 semester
- Offer applies only to F-1 visa students. J-1 visa students do not qualify
- Offer does not apply to returning, continuing, or Law School students
How to Apply
- Students are automatically considered for this scholarship through the admission process.
- Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year are now being accepted. When completing the application, students may apply for one or more scholarship. Applications must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office electronically by email to [email protected] Incomplete applications will not be considered. The deadline for the applications is Monday, July 16, 2018.
- Submit your completed application by e-mail to [email protected] Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: applications close Monday, July 16, 2018.