The Department of Economics and Management (DEM) of the University of Padova is inviting applications for its PhD scholarship in Italy for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Padova ranked first in the scientific areas of economics, business and statistics in the latest country-wide research assessment round. According to the QS World University Rankings, the Department of Economics and Management features among the top-150 departments in terms of research productivity worldwide, with a consistent upward trajectory in the last years.
The DEM is a center of excellence in applied economics, accounting, economic theory, and management and it is part of one of the world oldest higher education institutions, the University of Padova, located in Italy’s North-East. The DEM offers a stimulating learning and research environment to students from around the world.
Worth of Award
- The DEM offers a stimulating learning and research environment to students from around the world.
- Nine scholarship will be offered to the best applicants
- The program is open to students from all countries, provided they hold a Master degree or equivalent in economics, business sciences, statistics, mathematics, or engineering.
- Students who are going to graduate until September 30th, 2020 may apply as well.
How to Apply
To apply candidates are invited to submit:
- curriculum vitae
- a research proposal (max 5 pages)
- all degree certificates
- all official transcripts
- proof of English competence (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS but not compulsory)
- two letters of recommendations
- scientific publications (if any)
- a short summary of the Master thesis (max 4 pages)
Deadline: applications close May 12th, 2021, 1 pm (CEST)