Bangor University in UK invites applications for the Scholarships Available for Autumn 2018 Intake open to candidates who must meet the entry criteria for the Full Programme and be offered a place for the Autumn 2018 intake.
They now offer a discount of 15% off the headline fees on all study routes of the programme. To benefit, the application and deposit is required by the Early Enrolment Deadline which is the 30th July 2018, the remaining balance of fee are required in full in August 2018.
‘Chartered Banker’ status is awarded by the Chartered Banker Institute, the only banking institute in the World which can confer this designation. It is committed to raising the standards of professionalism at all levels in banking and financial services, and to rebuilding public confidence and trust in banks and bankers.
Worth of Award
Generous Scholarships of the value of £8,000 are now available for candidates of the Full Programme for the Autumn 2018 intake!
- Candidates must meet the entry criteria for the Full Programme and be offered a place for the Autumn 2018 intake. Only self-funded candidates for the Full Programme are eligible for these Scholarships.
- Chartered Banker MBA applicants with recognised postgraduate, professional accountancy or professional banking qualifications may be offered module exemption or entry on to an accelerated route and will not qualify for the Scholarships.
- Candidates with a recognised postgraduate award or professional qualification may be asked to submit supporting documentation such as course transcript or syllabi that module exemption can be considered.
- Should you encounter any difficulties completing the online eligibility request form, this is a result of your security settings for Java on your computer. Please try this form on another computer with Java enabled. Alternatively, you can download the PDF form and submit your eligibility request here. Otherwise the PDF form can be attached to an email together with your supporting documentation to [email protected]
- If you require any assistance please contact a member of the Admissions team on:
Telephone: +44 1248 3659 83/ 84
Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
- To be considered for a Scholarship, the Chartered Banker MBA Application Form must be completed and a link to the Scholarship Application form is given in Section 9.
- Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form, which asks the following question:
- How will the knowledge gained from studying the Chartered Banker MBA benefit the banking/financial industry within your country or region?
- Both the Application Form and Scholarship Application Form must be received by midnight on the 18th June
Deadline: applications close 18th June 2018