The Lincoln University in New Zealand invites applications for the Lincoln University International Pathway Merit Scholarship open to International student who has not previously studied in an academic programme at Lincoln university for 2018/2019 academic year.
The Lincoln University International Pathway Merit scholarship was established in 2018 to support academically proven International students who have not previously studied at Lincoln University.
This scholarship is a partial payment of total fees charged. Successful scholarship applicants are required to pay the remaining amount themselves.
During the course of their studies, the successful recipient may be required to participate in, or support any on-campus international and promotional activities as specified by Lincoln University
Worth of Award
Up to twenty scholarships to the value of NZ$2,500 are available for the 2018 academic year, and are payable by way of a credit to the recipients’ Lincoln University Tuition Fees account upon confirmed enrolment in one of the following qualifications:
- Certificate in University Studies, or
- Diploma in University Studies (three-semester pathway), or
- Diploma in University Studies (two-semester pathway)..
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship an applicant must:
- Be an International student who has not previously studied in an academic programme at Lincoln University, and
- Meet the academic and English language requirements for admission to their chosen
programme at Lincoln University as specified in Regulation 2, and
- Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand, and
- Not hold any other scholarship.
How to Apply
- An application form can be obtained from the Lincoln University Scholarships Website
www.lincoln.ac.nz/scholarships and must be submitted to:
PO Box 85084
- Applications must be received no later than 4.30pm (New Zealand time) by 1 June 2018 or 1 October 2018
- These regulations shall take effect from 1 March 2018.
Deadline: applications close 4.30pm (New Zealand time) by 1 June 2018 or
1 October 2018