The University of Melbourne in Australia invites applications for the Commerce Undergraduate International Merit Scholarships open to all international students who apply to the Bachelor of Commerce program for 2018/2019 academic session.
The Commerce Undergraduate International Merit Scholarships are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce.
Worth of Award
50% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to three years).
All international students who apply to the Bachelor of Commerce program.
How to Apply
- Bachelor of Commerce applicants are considered automatically based on their academic results.
- No scholarship application is necessary.
- Selection is made based on academic merit (i.e. the results you achieved in your most recent year/s of study).
- Those not receiving a scholarship will not be contacted.
Deadline: no scholarship application is necessary.
- Recipients will be contacted by mid-December (round 1 offers) and February (round 2 offers)