TY Danjuma Family Office in UK invites applications for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship opens to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top-10 leading Business Schools in the world for 2018/2019 academic year.
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2018 lists the top ten schools as; Stanford Graduate School of Business, INSEAD, University of Pennsylvania: Wharton, London Business School, Harvard Business School, University of Chicago: Booth, Columbia Business School, Ceibs, MIT: Sloan, and University of California at Berkeley: Haas. Click the link below for details.
Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship aims to help up to seven students a year. Since launching, scholarships have been awarded to 30 students in total attending Harvard Business School, INSEAD, London Business School, MIT: Sloan, Stanford Graduate School of Business, University of California at Berkeley: Haas, University of Chicago Booth, University of Pennsylvania: Wharton, IE Business School and University of Cambridge: Judge. Their scholars have come from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Ghana.
Worth of Award
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is intended to provide additional financial support to help African students bridge some of the financial burden attached to taking on MBA programmes, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for these programmes.
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship regardless of domicile.
- Post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top-10 leading Business Schools in the world.
How to apply
They are now receiving applications for 2018/19 intakes.
Eligible students should email [email protected] sending the following information between 1 May and 31 July 2018:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your budget and funding shortfall (include all scholarship and loans information). Note, the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
Applications received prior to 1 May 2018 or after 31 July 2018 will not be processed.
Deadline: applications close 31 July 2018