Ulster University in the UK invites applications for the International Foundation Programme Scholarship open to an applicant who must have accepted a conditional offer for the International Foundation Programme commencing in September 2018.
They are offering two full tuition fee scholarships to international (non-EU) entrants on the International Foundation Programme, commencing September 2018.
The International Foundation Programme (IFP) is a pre-undergraduate programme, designed to prepare international students for full-time undergraduate study in the UK. Students have the option of studying one of two pathways, (STEM & BAHSS) which will equip students with the foundational knowledge of the course they wish to progress to. English Language classes are supplemented alongside regular classes.
They are a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland.
Their core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer. Look at their courses and see how they’re preparing students for tomorrow’s world today
Deadlines for new applications for September 2018 intake is 30 June 2018. Applications may or may not be considered after this date.
Worth of Award
2 x £9,110 scholarships applied as 100% discount to your tuition fee.
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must have accepted a conditional offer for the International Foundation Programme commencing in September 2018 and have met any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
How to Apply
- A separate application is necessary for this award.
- Deadlines for new applications for September 2018 intake is 30 June 2018. Applications may or may not be considered after this date.
Deadline: applications close 30 June 2018