International School of Advanced Studies, University of Camerino in Italy invites applications for the admission for Doctoral degree programs for 2019/20 academic session.
PhD scholarships are awarded on a yearly basis and are renewed for each year of the program as long as the doctoral student has completed all requisite activities and has been admitted to the subsequent year of study. Scholarships can be awarded for a maximum of three years.
All candidates who are ranked as eligible will be awarded a scholarship, which can be renewed for the three years of the program upon yearly verification of relative academic outcomes. In the framework of the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers program adopted by the University at least 6 scholarships are reserved for citizens with degrees qualifying for entrance into the doctoral program which have been earned abroad.
Externally funded scholarships may also be awarded. They are funded through programs, projects and conventions with outside institutions which foresee research activities on specific topics that the awardees are bound to undertake. As regards externally funded scholarships, enrollment in the doctoral program is subject to signing of the agreement between the University of Camerino and the organization funding the scholarship.
Worth of Award
The scholarship varies, ranging from full to partial funding. Successful applicants will be communicated.
- Carry out research under supervision
- Have the ambition to develop knowledge of research methodologies and discipline
- Have demonstrated a good understanding of a field of study
- Have demonstrated the ability to produce data under supervision
- Be capable of critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas
- Be able to explain the outcome of research and value thereof to research
How to Apply
- For an application, candidates must fill out the online application form.
- In this phase, you are not requested to submit any document and to pay any examination fee
- On the e-mail account, you have provided, you will receive username and password to be used to fill out the Application form
- Please note that it may take some time before you receive this message
- Enter your login ID and access the online form to fill it out
- Please specify up to two Research topics of interest for your Doctoral course, suggesting
- The topics for each area of doctoral studies are listed
- With the exception of research proposals for externally funded scholarships, the research
topics are not binding as regards the definitive choice of the research project for the doctoral degree.
- Project description: Pay particular attention to the section of the application form requiring the submission of a hypothetical research programme, since it will be considered for the evaluation of the candidate’s research aptitude.
Deadline: applications close June 24, 2019