Global Corporate Banking, part of the Global Corporate and Investment Banking Division (GCIB) at Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofAML) invites applications for an Off-cycle internship programme for 2018.
Their team is focused on managing the day-to-day relationship with their clients as well as providing strategic advice across a variety of financing and treasury solutions across the bank. Global Corporate Banking is organised on a geographic basis, serving a diverse range of clients and industries across the Americas, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific. Outside the US, their focus is on large global multinational corporate and financial institution clients. Within EMEA, they provide global solutions to the largest corporate and financial institution clients headquartered across the region, as well as subsidiaries of our large global multinational clients.
At BofAML, they operate a dual coverage model – with Corporate and Investment banking teams working seamlessly together to deliver the entire firm to our clients. The Corporate Banking team is responsible for delivering financing, treasury and risk management solutions to our clients, and the Global Investment Banking team manages the strategic dialogue (including Mergers & Acquisitions advisory as well as equity capital markets). In addition, Global Corporate Banking manages the firm’s balance sheet allocation to our clients in coordination with our Wholesale Credit and Risk teams. As a client coverage relationship management function focused on delivering the bank’s full suite of capabilities and solutions, Global Corporate Banking works alongside colleagues in Global Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets and Global Treasury Services to provide holistic advice and best-in-class execution services.
Worth of Award
Salary is not disclosed.
Off-cycle internship (Analyst)
As an Off-cycle intern within Global Corporate Banking, you will:
• Assist Global Corporate Banking professionals in relationship management, origination and execution across a diverse set of product areas
• Gain an in-depth understanding of our clients, the industries in which they operate and how the bank helps support both their growth aspirations and day-to-day banking requirements
• Provide market-informed judgments on a broad array of financing strategies to address clients’ specific needs
• Become proficient at credit analytics and the various metrics used to price and structure various debt instruments
• Gain familiarity with the legal and documentation aspects of various debt instruments as key step in debt execution
• Work on live transactions and interact with clients as you build your network and experience
• Help to generate ideas and cross-selling opportunities for new and existing clients
• Assist in the development of client-specific analysis (e.g. capital structure, acquisition finance)
• Work closely with Investment Banking teams on client coverage and origination
How to Apply
Apply via their website, click the link below
Deadline: applications close June 30, 2018