The University of Bath in the UK offers one scholarship for the MA Contemporary European Studies (Euromasters) for 2018/19 academic session to international students.
The Euromasters course offers an outstanding and unrivalled international learning experience, with a unique opportunity to study at several prestigious world-class institutions.
With an enthusiastic teaching team who are internationally renowned experts in their research fields, and a diverse course of study, this two-year master’s degree is recognised throughout the EU and beyond.
You will gain a broad comparative understanding of the European Union, United States politics, policy and social evolution as well as specialist knowledge of key issues in the Euro-Atlantic area.
Worth of Award
- full fee scholarship for the first academic year and (£4,750 Home/EU, £7,500 Overseas)
- half fee scholarship for the second academic year (£2,500 Home/EU, £3,750 Overseas)
- You must have the equivalent of a first class Honours degree or, an exceptionally high 2:1 degree to be considered.
- Typically a 1st or 2:1 Honours degree (or its international equivalent) in an appropriate subject such as European studies, international relations, modern languages, politics, history, economics or sociology.
A strong personal statement (typically 500-1,000 words) that provides evidence of:
- how your academic, professional and personal experiences equip you to meet the demands of the course
- your reasons for wanting to study on the course at University of Bath
- how your studies may fit with their subsequent professional/academic intentions
How to Apply
- Upload a Word Document when you apply for the course, along with your other documents.
- You must submit no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered. You should base this on your academic achievements and contributions to the course.
- If you have a question about this funding opportunity then please contact: