The School of Theology, Philosophy, and Music of Dublin City University DCU in Ireland is pleased to offer scholarships for the MA in Theology for the academic year 2018-19.
These scholarships are funded by the Mater Dei Educational and Research Trust. There are two full-time (one year) and two part-time (two years) scholarships available.
Applications are welcome from those who have an initial degree in Theology, Religious Studies, Religious Education, or a related field of study, and who have received a final award of at least Second Class Honours (2:1). Applicants who are currently completing an undergraduate degree are welcome to apply. Shortlisted candidates may be interviewed.
Worth of Award
The scholarships cover full fees for the programme.
- An applicant who has received a final award of at least Second Class Honours.
- Applicants who are currently completing an undergraduate degree are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- Please apply through PAC www.pac.ie. Applicants will be reviewed and offers will be made on an ongoing basis. Should places still be available on this programme, the final date for receipt of applications will be 10 July 2018 for entry in Autumn 2018.
- Applicants who require a study visa for the purposes of gaining entry into Ireland are advised to apply as early as possible. If you need a study visa and are a Non-EU student, you are not eligible to apply for part-time programmes as study visas are only granted for full-time programmes.
- To apply for this programme use the PAC code DC693 (full time) and DC694 (part-time).
- All Applicants must submit Certified academic transcripts for each and every year of study, with certified English translations if applicable
- Non-Native English Speakers must also submit Evidence of English competency which meets DCU entry requirements.
Inquiries may be directed to: Dr Joseph Rivera ([email protected])
Queries on completed applications to be sent to [email protected]
Deadline: applications close Monday 25 June, 5:00 pm.