The Aston Business School in UK invites applications for the MBA Scholarship opportunities open to applicants who must have completed an online application for the Aston full-time MBA for 2018/2019 academic session.
They offer a number of different scholarship opportunities to support talented business people who want to boost their skills and deepen their understanding of business theory. They are looking for individuals with drive and a strong career background who want to use their MBA to accelerate their career and make a positive difference in their industry.
The following scholarship opportunities are available for full-time MBA applicants. Successful applicants are expected to become Aston Business School ambassadors to support the success of the MBA programmes and work closely with the MBA team to promote the programme.
Worth of Award
Future Leader Scholarship: £10,000
- Entrepreneur Scholarship: £10,000
- Regional Scholarship: £5,000
- Aston Excellence Scholarship: £5,000
Applicants wishing to apply for one of the Aston full-time MBA scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Full completion of an online application for the Aston full-time MBA.
- Be a self-funded candidate.
How to Apply
- With the exception of the Aston MBA 40th Anniversary, Future Leader and Entrepreneur Scholarships which requires an application, you will be considered on based on the strength of your MBA application and interview. If the MBA recruitment panel believe that you meet the eligibility criteria you will automatically be awarded the scholarship.
- You will be informed that you have been awarded a scholarship shortly after you receive your MBA offer.
- Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis, we advise you to submit your application with all supporting documents as early as possible so you have a stronger opportunity of being awarded.
Deadline: applications close June 30, 2018