The University of Sussex in the United Kingdom (UK) invites applications for the Sussex Future Leaders Masters Scholarship in International Law open to students who have accepted a full-time place on their International Law MA commencing in September 2018.
The University is delighted to offer a £10,000 scholarship to an outstanding student applying to study a full-time International Law MA at Sussex, commencing in 2018/19. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic achievement and leadership experience in your chosen field of study.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is worth £10,000.
- This will be awarded as a tuition fee waiver with any remainder paid as maintenance
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have accepted a full-time place on our International Law MA commencing in September 2018.
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are already in receipt of another Sussex Scholarship (i.e. Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship or Sussex Graduate Scholarship)
How to Apply
- The chosen candidate will be expected to demonstrate substantial experience of leadership and compelling future plans related to their chosen field of study.
- Also, they should be able to provide an excellent account of their intellectual interest and have excellent grades to date.
Deadline: applications close 1 July 2018 0:00 (GMT)