The University of Glasglow in the UK invites applications for the Nursing International Scholarship open to International applicants who show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This unique scholarship of up to £1,000 for each of 3 years of the BN Degree programme will help cover part of the cost of fees, accommodation or living expenses whilst you are a student on the Bachelor of Nursing Degree programme.
This scholarship will be divided into two payments each year, half in September and half in January. Continued payments will only be awarded if there is a record of good attendance.
Worth of Award
- Cover part of the cost of fees, accommodation or living expenses
The scholarship will be offered to:
- International applicants who show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow and who are not being sponsored by a government/company scheme.
- A non-European Union (EU) Resident
How to apply
- The International Scholarship application form will be emailed to you if/when you have been shortlisted for interview.
- To apply for the scholarship the applicant must complete all sections of the BN International Scholarship application form, including how fees will be paid.
- The completed form should be submitted , prior to a September start date and should be submitted to:
Nursing & Health Care School
University of Glasgow
59 Oakfield Avenue
Glasgow G12 8LL
Telephone: 0141 330 2072
Or emailed to: [email protected]
Deadline: applications close 30th of June