The ENAC Foundation invites applications for international scholarship programme funded by GIFAS, to support international students admitted in advanced masters, Masters of Science and the Graduate Engineer’s degree of ENAC for the 2018/2019 academic year.
GIFAS, the French aerospace industries association gathers more than 369 members from major prime contractors and aerospace systems suppliers to small specialist companies.
They cover the full spectrum of skills from the design, development and production of aerospace systems and equipment to maintenance and operation.
Activities extend from civil and military aircraft and helicopters to engines, missiles and armament, satellites and launch vehicles, plus aerospace, defence and security major systems, equipment, subassemblies and associated software.
This programme intends to partially cover tuition fees for talented students enrolled in one of ENAC’s postgraduate programmes :
- MS ANSEO – Air Navigation System Engineering and Operations
- MS ASAA – Aviation Safety Aircraft Airworthiness
- MS ATM – Air Transport Management
- MS AM- Airport Management
- MS SMA – Safety Management in Aviation
- MS UASSM – Unmanned Aircraft System Services & Management
- Masters of Science
- MSc IATOM – International Air Transport Operation Management
- MSc AS-NAT – Aerospace System – Navigation and Telecommunications
- Ingénieur ENAC – Graduate Engineer MSc degree
Worth of Award
- This programme intends to partially cover tuition fees
- Scholarship covers part of tuition fees, up to 6 000 euros.
These scholarships will be awarded to applicants admitted in one of ENAC’s above mentioned
post-graduate programmes based on criteria that include:
•Motivation for a career in Aviation, Air Transport, Aeronautics or Space industry
•Demonstration of outstanding motivation in extra-curricular activities
•Communication and team working skills
•Impact of the scholarship on the applicant’s capacity to achieve its goals Proficiency in French is not mandatory but will be a positive addition to an applicant’s file.
Students who already receive a scholarship from the French government or who are sponsored by their employer are not eligible to this programme.
Age: candidates must be under the age of 31 in the year in which they are selected.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website, click the link below.
Deadline: Applications are open