Kofi Annan Business School invites applications for the Kofi Annan Fellowship open to an applicant holding Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades from a developing country for a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM) or a one-year full-time MBA education at ESMT Berlin in Berlin, Germany for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The purpose is to make significant contributions to least developed countries (LDCs) and landlocked developing countries (LLDCs); to strengthen the awareness for responsibility in leadership in developed countries. ESMT Berlin in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation in The Hague, Netherlands
Worth of Award
Fellows will receive a full-tuition scholarship from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students) plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees.
- MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
- MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with an entrepreneurial impetus
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below
- The MIM program starts in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30.
- The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30.
Deadline: applications close June 30, 2018 (MIM program) and September 30, 2018 (MBA program)