The purpose is to make significant contributions to least developed countries (LDCs) and landlocked developing countries (LLDCs); to strengthen the awareness for responsibility in leadership in developed countries. ESMT Berlin in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation in The Hague, Netherlands
- MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
- MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with an entrepreneurial impetus
- Apply online via their website, click the link below
- The MIM program starts in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30.
- The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30.
Deadline: applications close June 30, 2018 (MIM program) and September 30, 2018 (MBA program)