Adidas invites applications for an Internship in Accounting department at Athens to study in Greece and open to applicant who is currently studying in a Technical Institution for 2018/2019 academic session(this is a must).
Perform accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, fiscal rules, laws, and reporting requirements.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, they’ve been defining sports culture since the beginning. And they’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with them.
Worth of Award
Interns will be notified.
- Processing of general accounting issues
- Registration of invoices
- Preparation of bank cheques
- Providing administration support to Accounting team.
- Currently studying in a Technical Institution (this is a must)
- Advanced user of MsOffice – especially Excel.
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Good problem-solving skills, detail orientation and a high degree of accuracy.
- Good time management and prioritization.
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing environment.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website, click the link below.
Deadline: applications are open.