The University of Strathclyde in the UK is offering scholarships that cover the full home/Rest of UK/EU or international fee for 50 postgraduate research students across their faculties for 2018/2019 academic session.
The Postgraduate Fees-Only Scholarships are managed by Strathclyde’s individual faculties. Please note that each faculty will have different processes and different deadlines
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, with the university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
Worth of Award
These scholarships cover the full home/Rest of UK/EU or international fee for 50 postgraduate students across our faculties – Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Sciences and Strathclyde Business School
Home/Rest of UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Please contact the relevant faculty for further information on these scholarships:
- Strathclyde Business School – Angela Brown [email protected]
- Engineering – Carol Brady [email protected]
- Humanities & Social Sciences – Helen Larmour [email protected]
- Science – Elaine Hurley [email protected]
Deadline: applications are still open. Deadline to be announced.