Department of Sociology, University of York, UK invites applications for the MA studentship open to UK/EU Students and international students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applicants should be able to provide evidence of high academic ability in conjunction with evidence of serious disadvantage or hardship (e.g. financial, disability, citizenship status, health etc.).
Worth of Award
Home fee waiver and a £5,000 bursary
- UK/EU Students and international students
- Applications are open to all students
How to Apply
- Applications are open to all students.
- Applications should be in the form of a single A4 letter detailing why you require financial help.
- You will also need to provide evidence to support this letter; this can either be scanned and emailed to [email protected] or sent to the Department of Sociology:
- Debs Stevens, Department of Sociology
University of York
Deadline: the application deadline is 1 August 2018. Decisions will be made by 1 September 2018.
If you have any questions, or to discuss eligibility and evidence required, please contact Gareth Millington, Deputy Director of Teaching, at [email protected]