The Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden is proud to announce the SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship 2019 open to an applicant who has a Bachelor degree and a minimum of five years relevant work experience.
Each Corporate Partner organization is encouraged to nominate 1-2 top talents for the scholarship before August 31, 2018.
Participants select a concentration in one of the following areas: Financial Management or Innovation & Entrepreneurship. The program is conducted in English. The SSE MBA program starts on January 28, 2019, and is held through May 29, 2020. The schedule for the mandatory program weeks is as follows (subject to change):
1. Jan 28 – Feb 1
2. Mar 11 – 15
3. May 6 – 10
4. Jun 10 – 14
5. Aug 30 – Sep 6*
6. Oct 14 – 18
7. Nov 25 – 29
8. Feb 3 – 7
9. Mar 16 – 20
10. May 25 – 29
* Please note that program week 5 is extended with the weekend at our Campus Ka?mpasten, situated in Sigtuna, 20 minutes from Arlanda airport by car.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of 465.000 SEK + VAT for the SSE MBA Executive Format degree program.
- One recipient of the scholarship is selected annually.
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of 465.000 SEK + VAT and includes literature and teaching material.
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record of successful leadership
- Who would benefit from building a strong network in Scandinavia
- With (at least) a Bachelor degree and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below
- Nominate, before August 31, 2018.
- Further questions regarding the scholarship or the SSE MBA Executive Format program, please do not hesitate to contact:
Deadline: applications close on August 31, 2018