The Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden invites applications for the SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship for International Students in the 2021/22 academic session.
The SSE MBA Executive Format is an advanced general management degree program for working professionals. The program is delivered in an executive format, that is, part-time studies over 18 months. The winning candidate will benefit the Corporate Partner organization by bringing best practices and state of the art management knowledge back into the business and become a leader who works more effectively throughout the organization with a strategic and holistic understanding of their management.
Participants who pursue the SSE MBA put their education to work immediately and take what they learn in the classroom one day and apply it in their own organizations. ChangeLive is an example of a project that produces measurable value and genuine improvement in the participant’s own organization.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for the SSE MBA Executive Format degree program.
- One recipient of the scholarship is selected annually.
- Additional expenses related to travels, food, accommodation or other boarding expenses are not included.
To be eligible, the candidates should be ideally high-potential managers:
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record of successful leadership
- Who would benefit from building a strong network in Scandinavia
- With (at least) a Bachelor degree and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below
- Further questions regarding the scholarship or the SSE MBA Executive Format program, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Karin Wiström, Director SSE MBA, +46-8-586 175 51 or [email protected]
Helena Bergelv, Program Advisor, +46-8-586 175 27 or [email protected]
Deadline: Applications close on August 31, 2021.