Simon Business School of the University of Rochester in the USA invites applications for the Full-Time MBA studies for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Send them a copy of your résumé or CV (and test scores, if you have them) and they’ll provide you with an early indication of your fit with Simon Business School, well-before you even start your application. They’ll offer suggestions on how to present your strongest application; highlight your strengths and discuss any weaknesses in the best way by means of the application.
To check your eligibility, please email your résumé or CV (and test scores) to [email protected] They will respond in 3-5 business days with our experienced feedback on your qualifications
Worth of Award
- Each year, The Consortium awards merit-based, full-tuition fellowships and partial scholarships to US citizens and permanent residents
- Full tuition plus 10k stipends.
- Simon values well-developed communication skills for all graduate applicants. They seek self-motivated individuals who believe that graduate study will significantly enhance both their technical and personal skill sets. Additionally, the Admissions Committee seeks evidence of team experiences and leadership skills, shown through extracurricular experiences and/or on-the-job projects. The committee uses the admissions interview, combined with your résumé, essays, and letter(s) of recommendation to assess these qualitative aspects of your application.
- Every enrolling MBA and MS student must successfully demonstrate excellent English communication skills. We highly recommend a minimum TOEFL score of 100 with sub-scores in the mid-20s or a minimum IELTS score of 7.5 with sub scores of at least 7.
- In addition to required ESL test scores, Simon applicants have the opportunity to provide an InitialView interview and writing sample to demonstrate their English proficiency. Visit the InitialView website to sign up for an interview and send your results to Simon Business School. The Simon Admissions Committee will then use this as part of the holistic review of your application. While this is not a required component, it is an excellent way to add another dimension to your candidacy.
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below.
- Send them a copy of your résumé or CV (and test scores, if you have them) and they’ll provide you with an early indication of your fit with Simon Business School, well before you even start your application.
- They’ll offer suggestions on how to present your strongest application; highlight your strengths and discuss any weaknesses in the best way by means of the application.
Deadline: applications deadline varies thus:
Round 1: July 15 – October 15
Round 2: October 16 – January 5
Round 3: January 6 – March 15
Round 4: March 16 – May 15