School of Computer Science and Statistics (SCSS), Trinity College Dublin (TCD) and the Research Centre CONNECT, in collaboration with NEC Laboratories Europe invite applications for the Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Next Generation Wireless Networks Machine Learning for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited for a PhD joint position in the School of Computer Science and Statistics (SCSS), Trinity College Dublin (TCD) and the Research Centre CONNECT, in collaboration with NEC Laboratories Europe. TCD is the top ranked University in Ireland, and CONNECT is the world leading SFI Research Centre for Future Networks and Communications.
Worth of Award
These postgraduate scholarships are open to Irish, EU and international students and carry a stipend of €18,000 (tax free).
Graduates applying for this position should have the following:
- Strong motivation to tackle challenging research problems
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Mathematics,
- Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong interest in applied mathematics; prior research experience is a plus.
- Excellent academic results (first-class honours or equivalent)
- Very good level of spoken and written English
- Applications from excellent candidates in related topics will be also considered.
How to Apply
- To apply, candidates should submit a detailed CV and the names and contact details of two referees for letters of recommendation to Prof. G. Iosifidis, email: [email protected]
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by May 30, 2018
Deadline: applications close May 30, 2018