Students from Ghanaian Universities are invited to apply for the chance to pitch at Student Entrepreneurship Week Ghana 2018. This competition is for Ghanaian Student Entrepreneurs with technology-enabled businesses or business ideas that have the potential of solving social problems.
If you are ranked among the top 5 business owners, you will be pitching to our expert panel of judges at SFAN Business Breakfast Meeting – The Graduation.
Are you a student at any Ghanaian University with a technology-based business or business idea? Apply now for the chance to pitch at Student Entrepreneurship Week Ghana! The winners will stand a chance of getting equity investment from Echo VC Partners, as well as up to $3K worth of business development and market opportunity support from Venture Capital for Africa, 3rd Floor Digital and Workshed Africa.
Worth of Award
Their 3 winners will stand a chance of getting equity investment from Echo VC Partners, as well as up to $3K worth of Business Development and Market Opportunity Support from Venture Capital for Africa, 3rdfloor Digital and WorkShed Africa (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Student at any Ghanaian University with a technology-based business or business idea are eligible.
The judges will use the following evaluation criteria when reviewing the Young Money Business Pitch idea submission round:
- Was a clear explanation of the business idea and value proposition provided?
- Was justification of market potential included?
- Was the proposition to investors clearly presented?
- Is there a prototype or working description of the product/service?
- How important is this product/service to customers and other stakeholders?
- Does the information provided entice the audience to want to know more about the business?
- Does the business have a team with sufficient knowledge of the problem being solved?
The judges will deliberate at the conclusion of the YMBP and the top three businesses will be announced.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website, click the link below.
Deadline: applications close May 31st 2018