BPP University in UK invites applications for the Director of LLM Programmes’ Scholarship available to new students applying for an LLM programme, who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career in law for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Worth of Award
The Director of LLM Programmes’ Scholarship is worth £2,000, which will be applied towards the first year’s fees of any LLM programme.
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- have applied for a place on a relevant BPP University LLM programme;
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
How to Apply
- Full application details will be published in due course.
- You will also need to attach your CV and provide a 500 word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career.
Deadline: applications close as follows:
- September intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 July, 2018
- January intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 30 November, 2018