Worth of Award
The Middlebury Institute offers a variety of competitive scholarships toward their master’s programs for both U.S. and international students for 2018/2019 academic session.
They offer fall admission for all degree programs and spring admission for select programs. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier you apply, the more likely you are to receive the largest scholarships, so they encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
- Priority scholarship consideration
- Accelerated admission decision
- If needed, you will be able to improve your language proficiency this summer
Worth of Award
From $5,000 to $10,000
- U.S. and international students.
- All students are eligible for the Middlebury Institute merit and/or need-based scholarships.
How to Apply
- Submit your online application to access the guide on How to Ace Your Admissions Interview. If you have already submitted your application and have not received the guide please contact your enrollment advisor.
- They will notify you of the admission decision four to six weeks after receiving your complete application.
- The review process may be longer than six weeks for students who need to provide additional information regarding their language proficiency.
- Online application, which includes the following:
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Personal scholarship statement
- $65 application fee
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
- Interview in person or via Skype
- GRE or GMAT scores (not required)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for non-native English speakers, minimum preferred scores vary by program)
- Second language proficiency (requirements vary by program)
Deadline: applications close thus:
- Fall 2018 Admission: May 15, 2018
- Spring 2019 Admission: June 1, 2018
- August 15: Round One October 1, 2018