The BPP University in London, UK invites applications for the Dean of the School of Health Scholarship open to applicants who have applied for a place on a relevant BPP University undergraduate programme for 2018/2019 academic session.
The Dean of the School of Health Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career.
Worth of Award
The Dean of the School of Health Scholarship is worth £6,000, which will be applied towards the first year’s fees for the following programmes:
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Prefer £3000 against year 1
To apply for these scholarships you must:
- have applied for a place on a relevant BPP University undergraduate programme;
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
How to Apply
- To apply, please complete the Online Scholarship Application form and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
- You will also need to provide a 500-word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career.
Deadline: applications close thus:
- September intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5 pm on 1 July 2018
- January intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5 pm on 30 November 2018