The Turkish Government invites applications for the Türkiye Scholarships for International Students from any country to study for Bachelors, Master’s and Doctorate for 2018/2019 academic session.
2018 Türkiye Scholarships 3rd round of applications will be received between the dates 16 April – 14 May 2018
Worth of Award
- Monthly stipends (600 TL for Undergraduate, 850 TL for Masters and 1200 TL for PhD)
- Full tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- 1 year free Turkish Language course
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health Insurance
- Scholarships are mainly for international students
The list of countries open for undergraduate applications in the third round are as follows:
- Andora, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Belarus, United Arab Emirates, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Algeria, Djibouti, Chad, China, Democratic Republic of Congo Ethiopia, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Palestine, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Grenada, Guyana, Georgia, East Timor, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, , Haiti, Croatia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jamaica, Cambodia, Cameroon, Montenegro, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Comoros Islands, Congo Republic, Kosovo, Kuwait, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya Mauritania, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Central African Republic, Uzbekistan, Palau, Panama, Poland Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Malawi, Mali, Mali, Marshall Islands, Lithuania, Lebanon, Hungary, Madagascar, Macedonia, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Oman, Jordan, Venezuela, Yemen, Greece.
The list of countries open only for postgraduate ad undergraduate applications in the third round are as follows:
- China, Panama, Taiwan.
How to Apply
- An application can only be made online.
- Candidates are required to submit/upload all the required information and/or documents through the application system.
- Applications made by post, courier or by hand will not be accepted.
Deadline: applications close 14 MAY 2018