Walailak University International College (WUIC) in Thailand offers Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships to encourage the admission of students with excellent academic records for the 2918/2019 academic session.
The scholarship scheme is for students to study for their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in the following international programs, starting from the Academic Year 2018 (August 2018 – July 2019).
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs
• Bachelor of Engineering in Digital Innovation Engineering
Worth of Award
- Each full scholarship, worth approximately US$ 40,000 – US$ 60,000 for 4 years, covers tuition, accommodation fees, and a monthly allowance.
- A number of partial scholarships, in the form of tuition fee waivers, is also available.
- Must have completed G12 or other high school equivalent certificates.
- Minimum High School grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of
3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Must meet the minimum requirement on English competency equivalent to TOEFL
IBT 61 or IELTS 6.0 or other equivalent standard scores.
- Applicants must hold the qualifications and meet the minimum requirements as detailed
How to Apply
- Interested person, can submit the application and required documents online directly to Walailak University International College (WUIC) via e-mail: [email protected]
- The Student must apply to one of WUIC degree programs before applying for a
scholarship. The application can be done online at https://entry.wu.ac.th
- Letter of recommendation from the high school Director as in the form attached. The
official contact detail of the reference must be specified.
- Statement of purpose (within 1 page) on why the applicant is interested in the selected
program and why applicant deserves the scholarship.
- All submitted documents which are not written in English or Thai, must be translated
Deadline: applications close 31st May 2018.