Leeds Beckett University in UK invites applications for the Scholarships for International Students from Nigeria for the 2018/2019 academic session. Scholarships for Nigerian Students at Leeds Beckett University in UK, 2018
They really value the diversity that international students bring to Leeds Beckett University and offer scholarships to all eligible students from your country:
Worth of Award
The value of the scholarship and tuition fee waiver will be dependent on the course that you are studying. These values will be as follows:
- Cert HE International Foundation Studies – £1,250 (first year only)
- Undergraduate courses – £1,000 per year
- Taught Postgraduate courses – £2,000 (first year only)
To be eligible for the scholarship discount you must:
- Be assessed as having an ‘Overseas/Non-EU’ residency status
- Be assessed to pay the overseas fee
- Be studying the relevant course full time
- Be actively enrolled on an eligible course
- Be a self-funded student, who is paying the full course fee for that year (those students who have their tuition fees paid by a third-party sponsor, employer or government agency will not be eligible for example)
- Studying that level of the course for the first time (i.e. not repeating any level during that year)
- Not be undertaking a placement year
How to Apply
- You do not need to complete a separate application form to receive the scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria the discount will be automatically deducted from your fee liability and your invoice will be reduced accordingly.
- If you are in receipt of the Scholarship you may be eligible to receive another scholarship or bursary offered by the University, subject to the terms and conditions of those other schemes. The University reserves the right to vary or withdraw the scholarship at its sole discretion.
For more information please email: [email protected] or call +44 (0) 113 812 1111.
Deadline: applications are open