BPP University in London, UK invites applications for the Dean of the Business School Scholarship open to students who meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme and be able to demonstrate academic excellence for 2018/2019 academic session.
The Dean of the Business School Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career within business.
Worth of Award
- There is a total fund of £18,000 for the 2018/19 academic year.
- The value awarded to individual students will depend upon the number of successful applicants.
To apply for this scholarship you must have applied for one of the following courses:
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Finance
- MSc Management with Project Management
- International MBA
- MSc Accounting and Finance
You must also:
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme; and
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence; and
- show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession
How to apply
You will need to:
- Complete the online application form
- Attach a copy of your most recent CV
- In no more than 500 words, provide a summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career
Deadlines: applications close 01 July 2018. Results declared – 01 August 2018