The University of Groningen/Campus Fryslân (CF) in Netherlands offers five grants to motivated students from outside the EU/EEA who apply to the BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) or MSc in Sustainable Entrepreneurship (SE), and show that they are committed to contributing to CF’s vision and mission.
The CF scholarship is a one year scholarship towards supporting living expenses during the first year of their studies (EUR 4 000). Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance, motivation letter, financial needs and relevance of CF’s programmes for their future career.
Worth of Award
Grant amount: 4 000 euros
Grant award period: One year (1st year)
- Non-EU/EEA students who have applied to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
- Only admitted students to the programmes are eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested candidates will need to send their scholarship application parallel to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship application. Different committees will review the programme application and the scholarship application. Candidates submit a successful application by completing the following steps:
1.- Start and submit a complete application for the BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship before 1 May 2018.
2.- Parallel, work on your scholarship application to be submitted before 31 May 2018. Applications should be sent to the CF team via email to [email protected] (title: “CF Scholarship 2018 – application”) with the following information:
- Personal information in email body (name, date of birth, gender & nationality).
- Academic records (transcripts including GPA or equivalent accumulated).
- Motivation statement/essay of max 500 words explaining the reason for choosing GRL or SE programmes, the relevance of the degree for your future career and why you are the ideal candidate for this scholarship, including reasons for financial need.
- CV, including any relevant extra-curricular activities.
Deadline: applications close 31 May 2018