Watson Institute at Lynn University in USA invites applications for the Merit Scholarships for the 2018/2019 academic session. Watson selectively offers merit scholarships for scholars with exceptional track-records in the social impact space and ground-breaking ventures and venture ideas.
Through generous scholarships and innovative financing options, they are committed to ensuring finances are never a barrier to learning. See how they support admitted students.
Watson selectively offers merit scholarships for scholars with exceptional track-records in the social impact space and ground-breaking ventures and venture ideas.
The Watson education is an extremely personalized experience – from weekly mentor meetings to tailored workshops, out of state travel, and one-on-ones with renowned entrepreneurs. They offer generous scholarships, fellowships and financing options to make Watson accessible to students from all economic backgrounds.
Worth of Award
- Work Study: Watson selectively offers a work study program for exceptional Watson Semester Incubator students with financial need. Work Study Scholars work 10 hours per week with the Watson team while enrolled and are awarded a $2,500 scholarship per semester to go towards their tuition.
- Crowdfunding: Admitted students have the option to fund part of their tuition through the Watson crowdfunding platform, in which Watson contacts support students through donations.
- Income Sharing Basics: Watson offers an innovative income sharing option for select candidates. Income sharing is a new way of financing higher education which ensures their alumni can both afford Watson and graduate without debt.
- Income Share Agreement (ISA) Table: Students who choose to Income Share a portion of their tuition can choose the amount that best suits them. Move slider to see ISA range.
- They are calling all next-gen innovators, leaders, and social entrepreneurs ready to pioneer their education.
- Those who can demonstrate a thread of social or environmental action running throughout their lives.
- Scholars with exceptional track-records in the social impact space and ground-breaking ventures and venture ideas
- While applications are now closed for the Fall 2018 programs, you can email [email protected] to learn more about their Extended Deadline policy.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website, click the link below.
Deadline: applications date varies, check their website.