This scholarship was established in memory of Rajbir Singh, a former student of the University of Westminster on the MA Fashion Business Management course. Preference will be given to students who come from developing countries with major cotton industry and who wish to study subjects relevant to the development and sustainability of that industry.
Worth of the Award
Full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
- Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.
- A 400 word statement explaining why you should be considered for the particular scholarship. You must demonstrate:
• How you meet the criteria
• What you expect to gain from the opportunity
• How you intend to use your experience and knowledge in the future
• What your long-term goals/plans are.
The Scholarships Committee is particularly interested in how you envisage using the knowledge you gain from your course in the development of your community/region/nation (where appropriate).
Deadline: May each year.
Start of Course: September each year
For information about admission deadline, courses and departmental contacts click here.
To download the scholarship application form click here.
You still have questions? Email the admissions office at: [email protected]