The University of Oxford invites applications for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme for Developing Countries in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professionals from developing and emerging economies with the opportunity to pursue fully-funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford, combined with a comprehensive programme of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking.
Worth of Awards
- The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,609).
- Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives.
- You’ll also explain how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
How to Apply
Click here to access the application form.
Deadline: Applications close by the relevant December deadline.