The scholarships are worth £5000 towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
In order to be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions 1 to 3 below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a taught degree course at the University of Kent (any location of study is permissible), beginning in September.
- the applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- the applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the unconditional offer.
How to apply
Applications for the International Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. You will be able to apply for the International Scholarship once you have received an offer.
- Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application. As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
- If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email [email protected]
Deadline: applications close 31 May 2018