Institute Management Technology Dubai invites applications for the International Students Scholarships open to students from countries such as North and South America, Africa, Central Asia, CIS and East Asia for 2018/2019 academic year.
Applicants from underrepresented countries or regions may qualify for special international scholarships, to provide a truly global learning experience. A maximum of 10 students from Africa, CIS (Commonwealth of Independent Countries) and Asia will be offered of up to 40% on the first and last semester tuition fee.
The grant will be adjusted equally against each semester tuition fee. None of the scholarships can be combined. Therefore, an applicant can avail one scholarship category at a time. Scholarships and grants are valid for the term offered and cannot be deferred.
Worth of Award
- A maximum of 10 students from Africa, CIS (Commonwealth of Independent Countries) and Asia will be offered of up to 40% on the first and last semester tuition fee.
- Scholarships are not granted for living costs, transportation, insurance, visa costs, registration, books, activities or other fees.
- Students from countries such as North and South America, Africa, Central Asia, CIS and East Asia
- New students must satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for admission before being awarded a scholarship or grant.
- The offer must be fulfilled before a scholarship can be awarded.
- The above scholarship scheme is valid for the academic sessions in 2018.
Note: The scholarship committee is composed of the Program Chairs; Admissions Head and the Committee chair.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website. Please see link below.
Deadline: applications are open. Deadline to be announced.