The Confucius Institute of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of the Sacred Heart invites applications for the Hanban Scholarship Program open to Non-Chinese students for the 2018/2019 academic session. Hanban Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students at Catholic University in China, 2018
The Confucius Institute of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of the Sacred Heart announces that Hanban has opened the call for scholarships for the academic year 2018-19 to study in the People’s Republic of China. Below they provide a brief overview of scholarships: Confucius Institute Scholarship.
Worth of Award
STUDY SCHOLARS include:
- University fees
- Accommodation in a double room inside a university student or a housing grant of about 700 RMB per month;
- Multi-risk insurance for foreign students in China. We recommend an additional policy.
- Monthly grant provided by the host university for: (grant not granted for grants 5)
- 2,500 RMB for scholarships nr. 2, nr. 3 and nr. 4
- RMB 3,000 for scholarships n. 1
Scholarships do not cover:
- Travel expenses / visa
- Accommodation other than basic accommodation on campus
- All expenses not listed in the announcement
Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Create your own account on the Confucius Institute Scholarship website http://cis.chinese.cn
- Read carefully all the information on the site, including descriptions of the host universities and their specializations;
- Complete and upload the Confucius Institute Scholarship Application form online :
a. Indicate “Confucius Institute at Catholic University of the Sacred Heart” as a ‘recommending institute’;
b. indicate Prof. Elisa Maria Giunipero as ” referee “;
- Upload all required documentation online by 30 May 2018
The Confucius Institute of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart is only required to check that the applications are complete and comply with the requirements indicated by Hanban.
NB: It is the student’s responsibility to complete his registration online by the deadline for submitting the application indicated below
Deadline: applications close May 30, 2018