Australia National University in Australia invites applications for the ANU College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship open to international students who have made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may offer an award known as the ANU College of Business and Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship (“the award”).
The objective of the award is to reward academic excellence and to strengthen educational outcomes for students both in terms of skills development and preparation for further study or employment.
The scholarship is offered in semester 1 and semester 2 each year. Worth of Award
- 100% international fee tuition waiver
- 6 on offer
- Payments made per semester
- Payments made for program duration.
- The Scholarship provides a discount of international tuition fee sponsorship for the duration of an undergraduate program offered by the College.
The award is available each year to prospective ANU students who:
- are international students;
- have made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics; and
- have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling as determined by the CBE academic panel.
How to Apply
Applications are called for with a closing date as set by ANU College of Business and Economics. Apply via the link below. Deadline:
applications close 18 May 2018 Click here for more details and to apply