- Round-trip air ticket to Stockholm, Sweden
- Public (or equivalent) transport between airport and hotel on arrival and departure
- Full week registration fee for World Water Week
- Certain social events during World Water Week
- Hotel stay during World Water Week
- Meals on half board during World Water Week
- Per diem for meals not provided at World Water Week venue
- You must be a citizen of a nation listed as a low- or low-middle income country by the World Bank. See which countries that are eligible in this list.
- You must be an employee of a media outlet in your country (newspaper, magazine, radio, TV, recognized digital publication) or be able to show proof of continuous freelance journalism activities during the past three years.
- You must have a documented interest in water and water-related issues.
- Since the official language of World Water Week is English, you need to be able to work in English, even if you publish stories in another language.
How to Apply
Send your application, by email only, to [email protected]. The application must be in English and include the following:
- Attachments containing scans of, or functioning links to three articles/pieces on water or water-related issues, published in the past three years (2015-2018).
- A brief CV
- A motivation letter (why you want to visit and cover World Water Week) of maximum 400 words
Deadline: applications close Monday 30 April, 2018. They will notify grant winners in early June, 2018.
Contact: Ms Rowena Barber. Communications Manager, Outreach & Media Relations. [email protected]