Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece and the A G Leventis Foundation invite applications for the A.G. Leventis Foundation MBA Scholarship for Nigerians at the American College of Greece for the 2022/23 academic session.
Its mission is to educate visionary leaders of tomorrow to act as agents of change and shape the future business world by transforming its organizations to serve their stakeholders and the society.
Developing and disseminating business relevant knowledge and management insights represent its twin objectives.
In like manner, its vision is to become one of the leading research-driven Graduate Business Schools in the region, on the basis of academic excellence in research and teaching and its impact on the business world, and become a hub of outstanding faculty and students from all over the world.
Worth of Award
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance program.
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
How to Apply
Applicants should apply online by registering at: http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/ and then send their completed application hard copy package (including all official supplementary documents) to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Deadline: Applications for the A G Leventis Foundation MBA Scholarship for Nigerians at American College of Greece 2022 close on April 4th, 2022.