The most prestigious award at the University of Westminster, this scholarship is funded by the Vice-Chancellor’s Office and is aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country to study a full-time Masters degree at the University. Particular preference will be given to you if you can demonstrate how the knowledge you acquire from your studies will aid the development of your own country.
Worth of the Award
Full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
- Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.
- A 400 word statement explaining why you should be considered for the particular scholarship. You must demonstrate:
• How you meet the criteria
• What you expect to gain from the opportunity
• How you intend to use your experience and knowledge in the future
• What your long-term goals/plans are.
The Scholarships Committee is particularly interested in how you envisage using the knowledge you gain from your course in the development of your community/region/nation (where appropriate).
Deadline: May 31 each year.
Start of Course: September
For information about admission deadlines, courses on offer and departmental contacts click here.
To learn more about the scholarship click here.
You still have questions? Email the admissions office at: [email protected]