Transparency International School on Integrity in Vilnius invites applications for the Intensive Anti-Corruption Training for Future Leaders 2018 open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
Students seeking to receive full scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens. In certain cases, students may also be offered partial tuition fee waivers (partial scholarships) to cover a part of their course expenses.
Worth of Award
- A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries.
- Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses.
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds. Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
- Please find the list of countries from which applicants are eligible for full scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Also, university students of Nordplus Law Network partner universities (from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) are entitled to receive Nordplus mobility grant. List of universities can be found here.
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, make sure to fill out the appropriate section in the online application form, stating your reasons for applying.
- Applying is really simple – just fill out and submit our online application form
- Please note that you will be asked to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV. They strongly advise that you prepare these in advance and have them ready before you start filling out your application form.
Deadline: applications for full scholarship close 1 May 2018 and deadline for partial scholarship and non-scholarship applications is 20 May 2018.