Transparency International School on Integrity in Lithuania invites applications for the Intensive Anti-Corruption Training for Future Leaders in 2019 open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
Transparency International School on Integrity is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The upcoming School will take place during 8-14 July 2019 in Vilnius, Lithuania. The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
Following a rigorous selection process, students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. Transparency School seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire skills to better convey the message of anti-corruption.
School lectures, seminars, training and field trips provide the School participants with a unique blend of international and local knowledge, while also challenging students to approach the subject from a new perspective and offer novel, previously untested solutions. Since 2010, Transparency School has welcomed more than 1000 youth leaders from about 120 countries worldwide.
Worth of Award
- A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries.
- Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses.
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds. Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, colour, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
- Please find the list of countries from which applicants are eligible for full scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Also, university students of Nordplus Law Network partner universities (from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) are entitled to receive Nordplus mobility grant.
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, make sure to fill out the appropriate section in the online application form, stating your reasons for applying.
- Applying is really simple – just fill out and submit the online application form
- Please note that you will be asked to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV. They strongly advise that you prepare these in advance and have them ready before you start filling out your application form.
Deadline: applications for full scholarship close April 30, 2019, and deadline for partial scholarship and non-scholarship applications is May 20, 2019.