Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology in Egypt invites applications for Scholarship for Tanzanian students tenable in Egypt for undergraduate and post-graduate students at the University of HELWAN for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for 7 scholarships (5 for
Undergraduate, 1 for Masters and 1 Doctorate Degrees ) tenable in Egypt at
University of HELWAN for the academic year 2018/2019.
Worth of Award
7 scholarships (5 for Undergraduate, 1 for Masters and 1 Doctorate Degrees )
• have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
• not be admitted in Higher Learning Institutions;
• not be older than 25 years of age by September 2018;
• note that studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the academic studies in the relevant faculty
• apply to the following field: Tourism & Hoteling, Commerce, Engineering and Computer and Technology
• Have good health.
• An applicant for Maters Degrees must accomplish his/her bachelor’s degree with GPA at least 3.2
• An applicant for Doctorate he/she must finish the MSc Degree, research-based Masters
• An applicant for postgraduate students(i.e Masters and Doctorate Degrees)
must apply in the following field: Fine Art and Music
How to Apply
• All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and birth certificates
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or email.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
Mlimani Tower, Sam Nujoma, Opposite Mlimani City,
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline: applications close 16th September 2018.