Engineering Institute of Technology EIT in Australia invites applications for the Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship open to applicants who must be campus-based or online students for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Back in 2008, when they were expanding from a company providing courses for professional development into a fully-fledged college of engineering, Richard was not only an enormous support, but his involvement contributed to the success they enjoyed. He was hearty in his encouragement of their efforts and he shared his expertise generously.
In his honour, they have created a Richard Morley Prize for Engineering Excellence. Richard E. Morley will be remembered as the Father of the Programmable Logic Controller, certainly. But for them, at the Engineering Institute of Technology, he will be that someone splendid who helped them forge a brave and determined path towards creating a college of excellence in engineering education.
Worth of Award
- AUD $10,000 off your tuition fees for the full-time Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) Degree.
- Nationality: Open to all students (Domestic & International)
- You can be a campus-based or online student
- You must provide a full page written explanation describing why you should be chosen for this scholarship
- You must meet the relevant English Language Proficiency Requirement for the course you wish to study
- You must meet the relevant entry requirements for the course you wish to study + at least a 60% pass result in Maths in your final academic year
- You must be a full fee-paying, non-sponsored student
This scholarship is applicable for the following on-campus and online engineering degrees EIT is running in 2018:
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
How to Apply
- Apply online and contact Caroline Mackay for further information or to be put in contact with one of the agent partners in your area to discuss this scholarship in further detail – [email protected]
Deadline: To Be Announced.