Libera Università Internazionale Degli Studi Sociali (LUISS) in Italy invites applications for the exemptions scholarships open to international students who enroll in the 2018-2019 academic year, in their first year of a single-cycle master’s programme.
LUISS is offering 26 full-tuition exemptions to students who enrol, in the 2018-2019 academic year, in their first year of a single-cycle master’s programme.
LUISS offers an innovative educational approach at its four Departments: Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science. Its goal is not simply to convey knowledge but to instill flexibility in young people, giving them a sense of mastery over their future
The scholarship will be awarded at the absolute discretion of the selection committee and communicated when notifying candidates of their admission by the deadlines set in the call for applications. The selection committee will assess whether the scholarship is to be confirmed for the second year of the program based on the student’s progress in the first year.
Worth of Award
- 26 full-tuition exemptions
- It covers full tuition fee
10 full-tuition exemptions will be assigned to non-Italian students who will participate in the International Selection for enrolment in the 2018-2019 academic year in their first year of a single-cycle master’ program taught in English. The exemptions will be distributed as follows:
- 8 full exemptions for one of the following degree program in the Department of Business and Management: Management; Marketing; Corporate Finance.
- 1 full exemption for the Economics and Finance degree program in the Department of Economics and Finance
- 1 full exemption for the International Relations degree program in the Department of Political Science
- 10 full-tuition exemptions will be assigned to students who participate in the selection for enrolment in the 2018/19 academic year in the first year of a single-cycle master’s program in the Department of Economics and Finance – Economics as part the RoME Project (Rome Masters in Economics) taught in English.
- 6 full-tuition exemptions for enrollment in the first year of a single-cycle master’s program in the Department of Political Science, the Department of Business and Management and the Department of Economics and Finance, for students who have a GMAT score of 710 or higher or a GRE score of 160 or higher (in both the verbal and quantitative sections).
How to Apply
- Applications are done online via their website. See link below.
Deadline: applications close April 30, 2018