Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) invites applications for the President’s Scholarship open to students who must be non-Chinese citizens in the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Chinese text of the content of article shall be the only legally authoritative text. This article only serves informative purposes. In the event of any dispute or misunderstanding as to the interpretation of the language or terms of this article, the Chinese language version of this text shall prevail.
The President’s Scholarship for International Students of the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (hereinafter referred to as SWUFE) is set to enhance the friendship between the Chinese people and other people from all countries, promote worldwide exchanges in economy and culture, encourage and help those international students who perform well, both morally and academically, and learn diligently to form a positive learning environment.
Worth of Award
SWUFE provides Full Scholarships and Partial Scholarships.
A. Full Scholarships include tuition, accommodation on campus, living allowance, and international student comprehensive medical insurance. Details are as follows:
- Tuition: Waived
- Accommodation on campus: RMB 500-800/month (Different types of dormitory)
- Living allowance: RMB 1200/month for bachelor students, RMB 1500/month for master students and RMB 1800/month for PhD students.
- Medical insurance fee: Waived
B. Partial Scholarship only includes tuition.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local governments, as well as the regulations of SWUFE.
- Education background:
A. Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a graduate certificate from high schools
B. Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree
C. Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree
- Applicants must meet all requirements of the majors, including academic level, research ability, language level and others.
- The maximum age of applicants is 30 years of age for a bachelor’s degree program, 35 years of age for a master’s degree program, and 40 years of age for a PhD program;
- Applicants are not sponsored by any other type of scholarship.
How to Apply
- Register and login application website http://admission.swufe.edu.cn/member/login.do
- Complete and upload all required documents on the online application website. Please combine the International Students Application Form of the President’s Scholarship of SWUFE with other supporting documents into one PDF File and upload it at the position of Reference Letter.
Deadline: applications close April 15th, 2018