Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) invites applications for the President’s Scholarship open to students who must be non-Chinese citizens in the 2020/2021 academic session.
The President’s Scholarship for International Students of the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (hereinafter referred to as SWUFE) is set to enhance the friendship between the Chinese people and other people from all countries, promote worldwide exchanges in economy and culture, encourage and help those international students who perform well, both morally and academically, and learn diligently to form a positive learning environment.
Worth of Award
SWUFE provides Full Scholarships and Partial Scholarships.
A. Full Scholarships include tuition, accommodation on campus, living allowance, and international student comprehensive medical insurance. Details are as follows:
- Tuition: Waived
- Accommodation on campus: waived
- Living allowance: RMB 1200/month for bachelor students, RMB 1500/month for master students and RMB 1800/month for PhD students.
B. Partial Scholarship only includes tuition.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local governments, as well as the regulations of SWUFE.
- Education background:
A. Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a graduate certificate from high schools
B. Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree
C. Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree
- Applicants must meet all requirements of the majors, including academic level, research ability, language level and others.
- The maximum age of applicants is 30 years of age for a bachelor’s degree program, 35 years of age for a master’s degree program, and 40 years of age for a PhD program;
- Applicants are not sponsored by any other type of scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants shall all submit online application and upload all documents required as below:
- One passport photo taken within 6 months
- Highest educational degree or diploma certificate
- Highest educational transcript
- First page of your passport
- Two Recommendation Letters
- The referee should be professor or associate professor or person with relevant academic title.
- The copy of language certificate
- Medical Examination Report （Attachment 2, Within 6 months）
- Other Optional documents
- Important Notes:
- All documents should be presented in English or Chinese. If not, a notarized translation version in English or Chinese is mandatory. Documents without translation in English or Chinese are not valid.
- If necessary, the Admission Office will require applicants to submit extra documents.
- Register on the application website
- Complete and upload all required documents on the online application website. Please combine the International Students Application Form of the President’s Scholarship of SWUFE with other supporting documents into one PDF File and upload it at the position of Reference Letter.
Deadline: Applicants shall all submit the online application before March 30th, 2020 (UTC/GMT +08:00)