De Montfort University (DMU) in UK invites applications for the DMU Graduate School – Full Bursary/Fees Only Scholarships open to Home/EU and International students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Their vision at the De Montfort University (DMU) Graduate School is one of developing the applied academics of the future. They are keen to welcome new students to their growing cohort of research students across the University, from Fashion and Design to Pharmaceuticals, through to Robotics and Cyber Security to Art and Architecture, and much more besides. They also offer a vibrant Practice-Based environment, whereby conceptualisation and active engagement are seen as both contributing towards the development of a chosen field.
Committed to recruiting and supporting talented doctoral researchers, their Graduate School is delighted to announce applications now open for the DMU Full Bursary and Fees Only Scholarships.
De Montfort University offers an exceptional research environment and is hosts to a supportive community that connects supervisors, graduate researchers and Graduate Office support staff across all four of the University’s faculties. It provides access to key training opportunities and supports students to follow their vision and beyond to achieve their career ambitions.
Worth of Award
- Full bursary scholarships (covers Home/EU fees and stipend of £14,296)
- Fees only scholarships for Home/EU applicants
- Fees only scholarships for International applicants
- Home/EU and International students
- All of our subject areas are eligible to apply
- Applications should be jointly prepared by the student and the potential supervisor.
How to Apply
- To apply for the award you should complete the application and personal statement
- Please note: you must have an offer to study at DMU at the time of applying or your application will be rejected.
Submit your applications to:
- Arts, Design and Humanities: ADHresearch&[email protected]
- Business and Law: [email protected]
- Health and Life Sciences: [email protected]
- Technology: [email protected]
Deadline: deadlines differ as follows:
- Arts, Design and Humanities 11th May 2018
- Business and Law 17th May 2018
- Health and Life Sciences 21ST May 2018
- Technology 10th May 2018